With Thanksgiving tomorrow, it’s a good time to press that pause button. The perfect time to stop and reflect on what we have to be grateful for.
This year has been a wild ride!
I have so much to be thankful for.
Below I’m sharing some of these with you… in no particular order. (expect number 1)
- I am thankful for my family. This will always be at the top of my gratitude list! I am blessed with a family who loves and supports me. I can’t imagine going through life without them. They are the core of everything that keeps me going.
- I am thankful for my home. My family is blessed with a beautiful home. It is not the biggest home. It might even be the smallest, but right now it’s perfect for us.
- I am grateful for my health. I often take my health for granted. As long as my body does what it was created to do, I don’t think about it. Do I get sick sometimes? Yes, I even have a serious health issue, but I am doing well. I try to get plenty of sleep, eat healthy and exercise most of the time. I am lucky to have a healthy mind and body that allows me to enjoy life.
- I am thankful for my job. I recently started a new job that I love! I’m not only thankful to have a job I love, but one that helps me earn a living and provide for my family. Just having a paycheck is such a blessing.
- I am grateful for the mistakes I have made. If I had never made any mistakes in my life, I would have missed out on a lot of the most valuable lessons that I have learned from them. It is our most difficult situations that teach us the most.
- I am thankful for technology. I am able to connect with people despite the distance thanks to technology. I can share pictures with my family that I don’t see often. I also take for granted all the things I can buy online and have the next day. And let’s be real, as a parent, technology can be extremely helpful in more than one way when you have kids.
- I am thankful for my church. I have been fortunate to be part of an amazing church with people who love God and are committed to the ministry. Church has become very important to me, especially over the past year. Everyone I have meet has not only been amazing towards me, but also my kids.
What are you thankful for this year?
Let me know in the comments.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone!